Thursday 23 May 2013

What Goes Around, Comes Around

I'm thinking of noting this down, just to remind myself on one silly thing that I have done so not to repeat it again.

I used to have this friend whom I always make fun of. Make fun in the sense that he was always dreaming of buying some stuff but this dreaming can go on for a very long time without him actually getting that stuff and I started to get very annoyed with him whenever, he goes "Ah, I wanted that xx that I told you before but it is still too expensive for me now...."from time to time, and I will go like "It has been so long you're talking about it and you still have not gotten it yet? WTF! Stop dreaming, go and do something to realise it" It was not wrong to dream but, the repetitive nature of complaining about not getting the thing he wanted annoyed me a lot.

At that time, I was still single and the cash I earned was sufficient to cover my dream stuff within my financial ability. My way of doing thing was always if I like something, I will go for it without considering for too long. Things beyond my financial ability I won't even think or talk about it in front of my social cycle.

This friend of mine was not as fortunate as me in terms of financial ability so very often, he will just complain about not able to get the thing he wanted.

Recently I found that i'm starting to behave like him. I think a lot and far too long before buying a particular things I dream of. As i'm now married and whatever expenses i'm going to commit, I will have to think twice. I hope no one will say the exact same thing like how I said to my friend to me.
I just killed a fly


No comments:

Post a Comment