Tuesday 6 May 2014

Toyota Prado 90: Clinometer/Altimeter

I need your help to look for this below.
Clinometer/Altimeter
This is actually a central console/meters that is installed on most of the Prado 90 series models. This meter shows altitude, leaning level, temperature and direction of the vehicle. 

I have being searching this from a number of auto junkyard locally but failed. I feel annoyed every time I look at this console. The display seems to have faded due to it's age but electronic inside seems to work fine. I managed to find new units for sell but the dealer is in west Malaysia and he insisted me to bank in into his bank account before he posts it over to me. I don't dare to place my bet.

If you have or managed to locate this for me, new or used but in perfect working condition, please drop me an email. Thanks!

If you like this, say thanks for sharing this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment