Sunday 18 August 2013

Roadstone Tyres

Have anyone of you heard of a tyre brand called "Roadstone"?
Neither do I, until yesterday after I changed two rear of my Prado tyres. My previous Silverstone tyres were wearing out and this weekend i was going to bring some of my Thailand colleagues up to the Kinabalu National Park and so, decided to change the tyres for the sake of a safer journey.

I was hesitating between using back the Silverstone or to change to an unknown brand tyres called Roadstone. I'm not an expert in tyres threading of some sort but the different in price though made me considered twice about getting a different brand tyres. A piece of Silverstone (265/70/16) will set me back RM435 while the Roadstone costed RM380 per piece.

Not much difference in price but I have two front Korean made tyres which I purchased a year ago called "Nexen" and I find them to be quite reliable and I would say I still have about 70% of tyres thread on them.
Eventually I found out from this website that Roadstone is linked to Nexen. So far, my rides have been quite smooth and quiet and i'm quite satisfied with my purchase, at least, up to today.

Please leave your comments below if you have ever used Roadstone tyres before and appreciate the feedback. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment